The FilmFreeWay is organizing its 2021 Chiayi International Three Minutes Video Competition for all the individuals across the globe despite their age, background, and nationality. To participate in the competition, you are required to submit a three minutes video which comprises the introduction of your work, your personal details, and an animation of one minute. There is no prescribed theme of the competition but your submission should not cross the boundaries of decency. The contest is accepting entries till August 31, 2021.
This is an amazing opportunity for amateurs as well as professional photographers to showcase their animation and illustration talent in a world-level competition and win amazing cash rewards. The winner of the competition will get $10,000 USD and there are several other rewards of different denominations. Also, the contest is organized under two dialects, i.e., English and Chinese. This event can be a life-changing venture for you. Don’t miss the chance to participate. All the best!
FilmFreeWay is a one-stop platform for film and video makers to have access to more than 10,000 film festivals. You can participate in these competitions via the platform. Your work will be accessible only to the festivals that you have submitted and you can always retain 100% rights of your submitted work.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||August 31, 2021|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Participants are not limited to age, nationality, or background.
- You can participate individually or in teams.
- The length of your submitted animation should be less than one minute.
How to Apply?
For participating in the contest, the participants are requested to follow the stated guidelines:
- There is no prescribed theme but your submissions should not exceed the boundaries of decency.
- Three promotional photos, introduction to work, and the details of the participant should be submitted.
- Introduction of work should be provided in 250 words in Chinese, or 100 words in English.
- Videos should be 3:00 to 3:59 minutes.
- Introduction of the artist should be in 200 words in Chinese or 50 words in English.
- The submission should be in MOV or MP4 format.
The various rewards offered at the competition are as follows:
- Golden Award: $10,000 USD
- Silver Award: $8,000 USD
- Bronze Award: $7,000 USD
- Best Creative Award: $4,000 USD
- Best Editing Award: $4,000 USD
- Best Art Design Award: $4,000 USD
- Best Sound Effect Award: $4,000 USD
- Best Photography Award: $4,000 USD
- Best Popularity Award: $3,000 USD
- Special Jury Award: $2,000 USD
The contest is accepting entries from June 1, 2021, to August 31, 2021. Please submit your entries during the period otherwise your submissions will be considered invalid.