Have you ever made sacrifices to provide help to your loved one in hard-time? Do you always stay ahead to land a helping hand for people whom you are close to? If your answer is yes, then Romano & Sumner, PLLC would like to invite you to apply for its “2021 Care Throughout The Ages Scholarship” open for applications currently. By providing this scholarship, the firm wants to recognize people who have worked as caregivers for their near and dear ones when they need more help and support. Any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student for the 2022 semester or anyone going back to school can take advantage of this opportunity. What you need to do is send their story of the time when you put their loved one first and provide support to them regardless of your loss and how this act of kindness changed your outlook on life.
This scholarship will make higher education accessible and affordable for you and give recognization for what you have done to their loved ones during their difficult time. By winning this scholarship, you can pursue your academic goals and make those educational dreams come true that you could not fulfil due to the lack of money. Since the cost of education is reaching a new level making it impossible for financially disadvantaged students to be well educated, this scholarship can be the best way to encourage those students who are not only good in class but their personal life and giving their best in every role of their life. It is a small but thoughtful initiative of this firm toward helping students who help others in need.
Romano & Sumner, PLLC is a law firm dedicated to providing all of its clients with the highest level of customer service. The firm is home to professionals who have over 20 combined years of litigation and transactional law experience. In both the office and the courtroom, they know exactly how to handle challenging legal situations. It is an exceptional team that delivers creative, value-driven solutions for your complex legal problems.
Get the quick information through this table:
|Organization||Romano & Sumner, PLLC|
|Educational Level||High school senior, college, and graduate student|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||October 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Meeting the criteria is mandatory:
- Current high school senior, college student, or graduate student for the 2022 semester or anyone going back to school can apply;
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
How to Apply
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline:
- A 750-1,000 word essay in response to the prompt: discuss a time when you had to put the health of another or a loved one first, whether they were suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia, or were at a time in their life where they just needed more help and support. Discuss your experience with helping someone else, what life lessons were gained, and how has it changed your outlook on life?
- A resume that lists their up-to-date contact information and experiences, both professional and academic
- A transcript from their current school
Winning candidates will get $1,000 that they can invest in their educational journey. They can alleviate the financial burden they are dealing with due to the lack of money and support their studies without any help from others. It will motivate them to go toward their education dreams and don’t give up.
The application deadline is October 31, 2021. Please send your application by this date to get the best consideration.