Broadway pass is taking the initiative to launch a scholarship contest in view of the current health crises and increasing financial insecurity of students. This funding program will help students cope with the increasing education costs of studying in universities in the United States. All full-time and part-time college or university students studying in the United States are welcome to apply for this scholarship and win the one-time award of $1,000.
The purpose of this scholarship is to help students whose families have been affected by this critical situation of the covid19 pandemic and have been suffering all this time due to a lack of enough financial sources.
BroadwayPass is a young startup established by two school roommates with adoration for innovation and theatre. With the help of the extraordinary idea of the Broadway experience, there is an extensive instructive lopsidedness between the purchaser and vendor.
The ultimate mission of broadway pass is to provide the best theater experience at the most affordable price. We attempt to tackle the issue by constantly monitoring all major ticket marketplaces in New York (both online and offline) and displaying only the best deals to our users.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Educational level||College and university students|
|Number of awards||1|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Contest deadline||September 1 and December 1, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
|Requirements||No specific requirements|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- The applicant must be a full-time or part-time student in a college or university or coding Bootcamp.
- The applicant must have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- The applicants can be citizens, permanent residents, and international students
- The applicant should be a huge musical theater fan.
How to Apply?
To participate in the following scholarship contest, the applicant has to write a 1,000-word essay on one of the below-given topics of Broadway and musical theatre future after the end of the covid-19 pandemic and share your work through the email George@broadwaypass.com :
- The demographic and financial impact of the last year on Broadway.
- Define the stakeholders. How they should cope – propose measures that you believe would lead to improvement.
- How long would it take Broadway to get back to its pre-pandemic state? What steps should stakeholders take?
- Give us some good examples of how returning to events with an audience is handled in the US and worldwide.
- Tell us which should be the first performances to return to the stage.
The participants with the best essays will be notified within two weeks of the respective deadline and awarded the one-time award of $1,000. The following amount will be paid through an online transfer to the student’s bank account.
The application deadline for the following scholarship contest is as follows:
- In the case of the fall semester award, the deadline is on September 1, 2021.
- In the case of the spring semester award, the deadline is on December 1, 2021.