Big Blanket Co is very excited to introduce its wonderful and prestigious program named Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarships. The foundation believes that everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, background and financial condition should have the right to dream big. Through these scholarships, Big Blanket Co wants to provide access of education to every student and ensure that no student is deprived of the right opportunities. This year, up to two students will be honoured with Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship with the hope of improving their lives.
These Big Blanket Co Scholarships are considered to be prestigious awards in the United States. These programs will provide not only monetary support but recognization to all qualified candidates. With the help of the money received from these funds, students can earn an education or further it at the college and university of their linking, and lower their financial stress. Winning a scholarship like this can open the doors of dream opportunities and help students achieve their career goals.
The motive of the Big Blanket Co behind making available this financial support is to assist students in financial need to be able to make a difference in their lives and bring about change for a more equitable society.
Get quick information by having a quick glance at the given table:
|Organization||Big Blanket Co|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||April 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Take a look at the following requirements:
- Candidates must be a citizen of the United States, either native-born or naturalized;
- Applicants must be a senior who is enrolled in one of the institutions participating in the Scholarship Program or a student who has graduated from one of those institutions within the past 12 months;
- Churchill Scholars must hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent, and may not have attained a doctorate upon taking part in these programs.
How to Apply
All candidates are required to provide an essay of 1500 or less words to one of the following topics:
- Explain how you plan on using your education in business to help bring positive, equitable change in the United States.
- Discuss one to three different ways that the greater business community in the United States can contribute to equitability for underserved communities and groups.
- Discuss ideas for bringing about greater access to education within your community.
You can email your completed essay to email@example.com
Selected candidates will receive the following benefits:
- $1,500 given out twice annually (Spring and Fall Semesters)
- A cosy new Big Blanket to keep you comfortable while you study
The deadline for spring semester scholarships is April 15. Applicants who are applying for the spring semester scholarship will get result on May 15.