Do you have a further plan to enroll in college, university, or equivalent for four years of the program, but the finances are becoming the most significant hurdle between you and your education? The Beyond the Boroughs is too worried about the future of the students belonging from low-income families and desire to hunt the higher education. The Beyond the Boroughs has announced the Beyond the Boroughs Scholarship for the high school student who plans to get enrolled in college, university, or equivalent for four yeas program. The scholarship is flexible to the students having a G.P.A. of 2.5 or more, having excellent academic performance, and are actively coming forward in an extracurricular activity or community service.
Their mission is to do fundraising for deserving students from low financial status striving to complete their education and help them accomplish their goals. The organization aims to benefit all hardworking, low-income students who are motivated to further their education beyond high school and to foster access to equal education for talented and purpose-driven students. Their vision is to adapt the brilliant students who will utilize their talent for the development of society.
Beyond the Boroughs was founded by Tutan Reyes. Beyond the Boroughs was established not only to help a single segment of the population, students of a particular ethnic or racial group, or those from a specific geographic area. But to help the hardworking, low-income students who are striving for an opportunity to complete their education. The Beyond the Boroughs awards with the scholarship of $5,000 a year, which is renewable for the next four years.
Students are requested to go thoroughly through the following table to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||Beyond the Boroughs|
|Educational Level||High School Seniors|
|Amount||$5,000 a year|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
Students are requested to check some compulsory requirements for being an eligible candidate before applying for the scholarship :
- The fellow must be having a brilliant academic history.
- The candidate must have received a G.P.A. of 2.5 or higher.
- The candidate should submit the complete application.
- The candidate must be involved in extracurricular activity, leadership, and community service.
- The fellow must need financial assistance to complete their education.
- The fellow must be a high school student who plans to get enrolled in college, university, or equivalent for four yeas program.
- The student must be a full-time student.
How to Apply
The student should provide the wholly filled application, which is provided on the website. The fellow should submit the complete application attached with few required documents to be eligible for the scholarship. Invalid or incomplete applications will not be considered to receive the reward.
Ensure to apply before the deadline, as the late request will not be accepted.
Few asked documents are:
- The student should submit the complete application
- The applicant must provide the latest transcript
- The student requires to submit Student Aid Report from the FAFSA
- The fellow should enlist the community services, extracurricular activity, and leadership involved.
- The fellow should answer all the questions asked in the application
- The student should provide an essay on topics asked in the application.
The awarded scholarship will reduce the burden of the expenses of the student. The amount should only be used for paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ needs. These scholarships motivate the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all the difficulties. The application process is too simple.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.