High school seniors or first-time college students who graduated from high school should not miss this chance. Beauregard Electric is inviting students to apply for their valuable BECi Scholarship Program. Candidates should be a BECi member or member’s child or legal ward who is a member in the good record for the past 12 consecutive months as of March 1, 2021, to be eligible. The student must be planning to attend, on a full-time basis, any Louisiana accredited institution of higher education.
Beauregard Electric is one of the malts best service providers in the State; it offers some exceptional programs to free students from the burden of their educational expenses and helps students build a positive career in their fields. The company has kept the process extremely simple, considering the difficulties of the students. The program encourages students to achieve their career goals overcoming all the difficulties on their way.
The Beauregard Electric was established in 1935 by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Since its establishment, the company has a rich history of providing and supporting society with its different initiatives. Beauregard Electric is a national network of electric cooperatives working in 46 states that provides resources and leverages partnerships to support member cooperatives and their employees to engage and serve their members.
Explore the table mentioned for more information about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||High school students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||March 5, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Take a look at the criteria set for this program to be eligible:
- High school seniors or first-time college students who graduated from high school can apply.
- Candidates should be a BECi member or member’s child or legal ward who is a member in the good record for the past 12 consecutive months as of March 1, 2021, to be eligible. The student must be planning to attend, on a full-time basis, any Louisiana accredited institution of higher education to be considered.
- Applicants must have been graduated from high school with at least a 2.0 average (on a 4.0 scale).
- Fellows who are continuing college students must have achieved a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) on all prior college work.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible students should take a step ahead to get their financial load defrayed by submitting the online application form. All the mandatory details should be adequately submitted to be considered. Late applications will not be entertained. Please make sure you submit all the mandatory materials through the application, or else your application will be rejected.
- Application with adequate information should be submitted before the deadline.
All the selected students will receive a total of $1,500, payable in two (semesters) or three (quarters) installments. These amounts should only be used to pay the candidates’ educational needs like tuition, books, and other related costs. These scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals overcoming all the obstacles. The easy to access process makes it more convenient for students.
Applications should be submitted before March 5, 2021. After this date, no applications will be accepted.