The Avocado from Mexico is accepting entries for its Guac & Beyond Chef Contest. The U.S and the District of Columbia citizens and residents of age 18 years and above are welcomed to enter the program.
Avocados from Mexico’s goal to provide foodservice professionals with the tips, tricks, tools and ideas need to help incorporate creamy, delicious, heart-healthy avocados into recipes and menus. They work hard to advance innovation in the foodservice space.
Who May Eligible?
The contest is intended towards the applicants having below requirements:
- Must be legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia
- Must be at least eighteen years of age or above at the time of entry.
- Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Contest and each of their immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
How to Apply
Participants are requested to visit https://avocadosfrommexico.com/foodservice/guac-and-beyond-contest/ and enter their valid e-mail address as well as include all necessary details on the form.
The contest will be rewarding the below-mentioned prizes to the winners:
- Finalist Prizes (100): There will be up to one hundred Finalist Prizes of $200 each. The Finalist Prize will be awarded as $100 upon initial notification and $100 upon submitting his/her Finalist Submission.
- Grand Prize (1): One Grand Prize of $5,000.
- First Prize (1): The First Prize of $2,500.
- Second Prize (1): The Second Prize of $1,000.
The contest is ending on May 14, 2020, at 11:59:59 PM ET.