America’s Best Front Yard Contest is currently open for the U.S citizens of age 21 years and above. The contest is administrated and sponsored by the Meredith Corporation.
Meredith Corporation is an American media conglomerate based in Des Moines, Iowa. It owns magazines, television stations, websites, and radio stations and has the readership of a publication of more than 120 million.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
Participants are required to fulfil the below requirements to enter the contest:
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia
- Must be of 21 years of age or older with Internet access capability
- Employees of Sponsor and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfilment, administration, advertisement or promotion of the Contest and their respective parents, agents, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members or household members, are void to enter or win.
How to Apply
Participants can enter the contest through three ways mentioned below:
- Enter via Contest Website: Entrants can visit bhg.com/bestfrontyardsubmit the required information in the Contest Entry Form and upload a photo stating why their front yard is “America’s Best.”
- Enter via Twitter: Entrants who are interested in entering via Twitter will be required to log-in to their Twitter account and tweet a photo stating why their front yard is “America’s Best” and include the hashtag #BHGBestFrontYardContest in their tweet.
- Enter via Instagram: Entrants who are interested in entering via Instagram will be required to log-in to their Instagram account and post a photo stating why their front yard is “America’s Best” and include the hashtag #BHGBestFrontYardContest in the caption of their post
The contest includes one grand prize of amount $5,000, and recipient’s entry featured in an upcoming issue of Better Homes & Gardens.
The contest is open to entering until 11:59 p.m. ET on 6/5/20.