If you intend to carry your career further in the healthcare-related field, go for this impressive Auxiliary Healthcare scholarship by Newman Regional Health who are providing this scholarship for all the candidates from Kansas university or college who are enrolled in a degree/ healthcare-related program which is not limited only up to pharmacy, laboratory, radiology, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, nursing but also the nonclinical students an also acceptable.
The vital purpose of introducing this scholarship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to pursue an education in healthcare. Newman Regional Health is influencing students for their peaceful educational achievement without facing any burden related to fees. They are pleased to see the students who are giving their best to the care of the individual dealing with any diseases. To encourage more such candidates for patient care, they are initiating these scholarships.
For providing good hospitality for the patient, overall care is taken by every individual in the hospital or related field is essential. The organization is working to provide the best faculty for the individual coming to the hospital in Kansas. Newman Regional Health is a most valued organization that provides outstanding education to students at affordable rates dedicated to success. The Newman Regional Health program supports all the students who are enrolled in the health care field.
Enroll through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Newman Regional Health|
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Statu||July 3, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Applicants are requested to go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for applying:
- The candidate should have graduated from a high school from any of the following counties: Lyon, Chase, Greenwood, Osage, Morris, or Coffey county.
- The student should have received a minimum cumulative GPA score of 3.0
- Students must be involved in an accredited Kansas university, community college, or technical college and should be pursuing a degree and certification leading to a health-related career
- The fellow should maintain full-time enrollment. (12 hrs)
- The Employees of Newman Regional Health who are pursuing advanced certification and/or degrees are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Students should go through the scholarship eligibility criteria. Complete the application along with all the necessities and submit the application before the deadline and submit the application through either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Cindy Paul, Scholarship Chairman Deborah Storer, Volunteer Coordinator 1422 Luther St OR Newman RH 1201 W. 12th Ave Emporia, Ks 66801 Emporia, Ks 66801
- Few Mandatory requirements:
- The student must provide the complete with the Scholarship Application
- Students must provide proof of enrollment in an accredited Kansas university, community college, or technical for a degree or health-related program.
- Students must provide a personal statement (not more than 500 words) describing their current goals, strengths, weaknesses, and why you have selected this path of study.
- Students must submit the latest unofficial transcript accompanying a copy of their GPA score.
- Applicants should provide a resume.
- The fellow must provide Two letters of reference or recommendation.
These scholarships will reduce the burden of the expenses of the students. The scholarship should not be utilized for other expenses other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships encourage the students to achieve their goals overcoming all obstacles. The application process for this scholarship is too easy.
They are accepting the application till July 3, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.