If you are involved in an undergraduate program and are finding a little assistance to complete your education, here is an opportunity by APIA who is providing a remarkable scholarship for undergraduate students, to push them towards their goal. The APIA Scholars knows the importance of education in today’s world, and how education can play a vital role in an individual’s career. To assist the students, and lead them to success, the APIA Scholars is providing this award for the students who are highly in need of financial assistance to complete their education, having great leadership skills and merit.
The APIA Scholars has a rigid mission is to make a change in the lives of APIA students by providing them with all the required supplies that raise their access to higher education which serves as the foundation for their future success and contributions to a more vibrant America. Their vision is to see that all Asian and Pacific Islander Americans have access to higher education and resources that cultivate their academic, personal and professional success regardless of their ethnicity, national origin, or financial means.
For many years the APIA Scholars have been involved in providing the required material for the students, to make them educated. They are wholeheartedly involved to provide a promising future for the students. The APIA Scholars is providing an unexpectedly huge amount of scholarship of $2,500- $20,000 for the students, which is more than enough for the students to pursue the best education.
Go through the following table to know more about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||Undergraduate students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
January 26, 2022
Who May Be Eligible
Please check some compulsory requirements to get eligible for this scholarship:
- The candidate should be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- The student should be a legal citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- The candidate must be enrolling as an undergraduate student in a U.S. accredited college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- The candidate must have received a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
- The student must apply for federal financial aid for the 2021-2022 academic year using the Free Application for the Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by early April 2021
- The candidate should be having good academic standing
- The candidate must be in need of financial assistance
How to Apply
Submission should be done before the deadline, accompanied by the mandatory documents and valid information. Submission should be done electronically, before the deadline as the late submission will not be accepted.
Students should provide the below-listed documents along with the application:
- The student should provide the complete application
- The candidate should submit the proof of enrollment
- The fellow should submit one letter of recommendation online
- The candidate should provide the latest transcript along with the GPA score in it
The awarded scholarship reduces the load of the educational expenses of students. The amount should be strictly utilized to pay the freight of students’ expenses like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student requirements. The provided scholarship will encourage the students in community service. This scholarship motivates the student to accomplish their goals and overcomes barriers. The application process for this scholarship is extremely easy.
The submissions are currently accepted until January 26, 2022, so begin your process soon to obtain one of these scholarships.