The Asian heritage students have a brilliant chance to apply for the Annual Asian Heritage high school Scholarship. The program is being managed by the Infinity Law group for the U.S high school senior in Boston.
The awards are intended to encourage Asian Americans to pursue a degree that will help them give back to the Asian community. The recipient will be provided fund for his/her college purposes such as tuition, books and many others.
Gabriel Cheong is the owner of Infinity Law Group LLC based in Quincy, MA. He has spent the last decade helping families navigate the family court system with divorce and custody issues and also helps with prenuptial agreements, mediation, and estate planning.
Who May Eligible?
The students need to meet up with the below-mentioned criteria in order to be considerable:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be a current high school senior in Boston that will be attending their first year of college in the fall of the application year
- Must have an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be of Asian heritage with at least one parent of Asian ancestry
How to Apply
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay
- An official and complete copy of high school transcripts
- A copy of an acceptance letter from an accredited college/university within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
The Infinity Law Group is giving away a scholarship of $1,000 to the deserving candidate. The grant is to be used exclusively for tuition and related expenses.
The applications for the scholarship program are considered until August 1st each year.