Get a chance to share your creative ideas through an essay on how to protect yourself from cybercrime. The Scholarship contest is being designed by the Arechigo & Stokka for high school seniors, and students at a college, trade school or university.
The firm introduced the award to raise awareness among people about the rising cybercrime cases. The scholar with the best thoughts to decrease the crime will be rewarded with financial aids to cover any educational expenses.
Arechigo & Stokka, P.A. serves to provide legal advice and representation around the State of Minnesota. John and Josh founded the law firm on the principles of direct, personal representation and a determination to understand individual situations.
Who May Eligible?
The candidates must review the following eligibility criteria to be applicable:
- Applicants must be either out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2020)
- Students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or universities as of the start of the fall 2019 semester are also eligible.
How to Apply
The students can fill out their details electronically through an online application form. The required email should be submitted in Word format only.
- In 250-300 words, tell us what you believe are the best ways to protect yourself from cybercrime.
- Must mention your name, valid email address, contact number
- A copy of your transcript or proof of enrollment
The one deserving winner is to receive an award amount of $1,500 to overcome his/her financial hurdle. The amount will be enough to pay for any expenses related to education.
The applications should be submitted to the firm by Thursday, August 1, 2020.