Adobe Research, in partnership with Scholarship America, is launching an Adobe Research Fellowship for the outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe. The following fellowship grants the students with a one-time scholarship award amount of $10,000, a Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year, and an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe. This can be a great opportunity for you to get a huge amount of $10,000 and an opportunity to start your career through adobe.
The following scholarship asks you to write an essay on the given topic and the candidates with the best response will be selected as the final recipients of the scholarship and be granted their respective awards. A committee of Adobe researchers will be reviewing all applicants and will choose the recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope), how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams). Students may be invited for phone interviews for internship opportunities before Fellowship winner selection. The deadline for the application submission is September 15, 2021.
With a team of world-class research scientists, engineers, artists, and designers, Adobe Research combines cutting-edge academic discovery with industry impact. Our researchers shape early-stage ideas into innovative technologies. Many of Adobe Research’s breakthroughs are incorporated into Adobe’s products, building the company’s reputation as a leader in fostering new forms of creativity and in advancing document and content intelligence. Their team collaborates with interns and faculty from universities across the globe.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||Graduate students|
|Number of Awards||Not defined|
|Contest Deadline||September 15, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Essay, resume, transcripts, recommendation, research overview.|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a Ph.D. program for the entire 2022-2023 academic year or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to submit the application form given on the scholarship portal and submit their prompt response of 2,000-word to the following question:
“Describe a situation where you have exhibited courage in the face of adversity”.
Following are the documents that need to be attached with your application form:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the student’s work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
The applications submitted by the candidates will be reviewed and judged by the selection committee and out of all, the most deserving candidates will be selected as the winners of the following scholarship. The winners will be awarded the following:
- A $10,000 award be paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is September 15, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.