Do you have an interest in the advertising industry? AAF San Antonio is pleased to announce the AAF San Antonio Scholarship for all students who want to pursue a career in advertising and show astounding interest in the related field. Through this program, the organization is tiring to reach skilled students and help them receive the best academic opportunities in selected career. The selection of the award will be made based on academic performance, extracurricular activities, etc.
They aim to provide the best educational opportunity to all the students, resources, and support to the community; they aim to develop the advertising field and their excellence, create future leaders, and promote the value of advertising to local, regional and national audiences.
The AAF-San Antonio was founded in 1920 as the San Antonio Advertising Federation. Since then, the organization is dedicated to working truthfully for the advertising industry. They are trying to create more leaders and skilled industry with even ideas to motivate advertising to local people. They are working cheerfully to create more talented students in their industry through this scholarship program.
Please go through the following table for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||AAF San Antonio|
|Educational Level||Freshman, sophomore, or junior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||May 12, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Students are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before applying:
- The applicant should be a college student who is currently enrolled in a San Antonio area institution, Alamo Colleges, Texas State, University of the Incarnate Word, and UTSA.
- Students should be majoring in a field related to the advertising industry.
- The candidate should be enrolling as a freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- The fellow who is attending the final year of college are not eligible.
- Applicants must submit the complete application.
- Students must be having a GPA score of not less than 2.5
How to Apply
Students must fill the complete application provided on the website without missing any of the questions; the candidate should attach all the documents required to be eligible for the application. After submitting the complete application, students will be eligible to submit the electronic transcript via email. Kindly apply before the due date, as the late submission will be rejected.
Please go through the list of required documents:
- Students should submit the filled application.
- The student must provide the current transcript.
- Students must answer all the questions asked in the application.
The provided scholarship should only be utilized to pay the academic expenses of the students. The scholarship will decrease the load on the students. The scholarship should only be used to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenditures. The application procedure for this scholarship is very simple.
Students are requested to submit their complete application before the due date that is May 12, 2021.