If you are under the involvement of degree education but already under the care of the doctor for spina bifida, a spinal cord injury, transverse myelitis, a condition causing a neurogenic bladder, or an ostomy ileostomy, colostomy, or urostomy, then here is a little relieving message for you! 180 Medical are taking the initiative to help you in your academics and achieve your goal. 180 Medical is pleasantly announcing adorable scholarships to reduce students’ academic-related stress.
The scholarship aims to provide good and affordable academics to the medically ill who need financial assistance for completing their academics. Their mission is to motivate the youth to pursue degrees by providing scholarships. Providing better education brings a change in society, and it improves the living of the people under medical care.
180 Medical is a medical provider who provides catheters, ostomy products, and incontinence supplies in the United States. Todd Brown established it he was injured in a motocross accident, leaving him paralyzed from the chest down. He proposed this scholarship since the two decayed for the students like him who were medically challenged and are still pursuing higher education. The primary purpose of providing this scholarship is to give financial assistance to underprivileged students of the USA.
Kindly have a quick review of the below table to know more about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate students|
|Number of Awards||7|
|Application Deadline||August 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application and an essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Following is the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of the USA.
- Students must be planning to attain school in the U.S. full-time in the fall of 2021 for their Associate’s, undergraduate, or graduate degree.
- The scholarship will not be considered for students in medical school.
- The applicants must be under a doctor’s care for a medical condition like spina bifida, a spinal cord injury, transverse myelitis, a condition causing a neurogenic bladder, or an ostomy ileostomy, colostomy, or urostomy.
How to Apply
Applicant must fill the complete application either electronically or through taking the print and send it via mail at 180 Medical Attn: Scholarship Committee 8516 NW Expressway Oklahoma City, OK 73162 or through the e-mail to email@example.com.
Following is the eligibility criteria for the scholarship :
- Applicant must submit a complete application.
- Candidates must answer all the question in the application.
- Fellows must submit a Typed essay or video of 750 words or 5 minutes maximum. Explaining the candidates’ story. Include how their medical condition has affected their life and explain their goals for the future
- Students must provide a Physician’s statement of diagnosis.
- Applicant should submit the most recent transcript.
- Applicant must provide a Document verifying acceptance by the college or current enrollment.
The scholarship should be utilized to invest in academic needs like tuition, fees, and other related expenses. These scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals by overcoming a hard time. The process of these scholarships is too simple. These programs motivate students to make the most of their careers.
The submissions are currently being accepted till August 1, 2021, So submit your application soon as possible to get the reward.