Get a chance to acquire valuable fund to pay for your college-related expenses. The Zanes Law Injury Lawyers is introducing an enormous Car Accident Scholarships for students enrolled at an accredited community college within the United States.
The award is conducted to contribute a relevant amount to deserving student’s higher education. The recipient will be able to cover various expensive costs of studies which become a hurdle to achieving career goals.
The Zanes Law injury Lawyers are the top-rated, purpose-driven Arizona personal injury attorneys. They serve in Tucson, Phoenix and Seattle, Washington. It helps accident victims with the compensation they deserve.
Who May Eligible?
The Zanes Car Accident Scholarship id intended toward students having below requirements:
- Must be a full-time Arizona high school student
- Must be enrolled or admitted to an accredited community college or four-year university in the United States
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Must be United States citizens, nationals, or permanent residents
- Must not have any familial connection to employees of Zanes Law
- Must graduate with a high school diploma or GED between December 2019 and June 2020
How to Apply
The interested applicants can fill out their required details through an online application form displayed on the main scholarship page.
- Must write an essay of 500-1000 words describing a personal life experience involving a car accident.
The candidate having the most relevant essay will get receive an award amount of $2,700. The recipient will be able to cover his/her education expenses.
The applicants are asked to register their information until June 15, 2020.