Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America is providing the Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship. All current undergraduate or graduate students within the NACA Mid Atlantic & Mid America Regions are eligible to apply.
The Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled in colleges and universities located in the Mid Atlantic & Mid America regions.
The (NACA) National Association for Campus Activities is an organization. It designed to provide information and resources for campus activities programmers throughout the United States and Canada.
|Organization||National Association for Campus Activities(NACA)|
|Educational Level||undergraduate or graduate|
|Mode of Access||Online|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2020|
|Requirements||letters of recommendation, resume|
Who May Be Eligible?
Applicants for the Scholarships for Student Leaders Program must:
- All students must be full-time, enrolled undergraduate or graduate student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Applicants must demonstrate significant leadership skills and abilities.
- All participants must be enrolled in a college or university within the NACA Mid Atlantic or Mid America Regions.
- All aspirants must be a U.S. Citizen.
How to Apply
All the participants are required to submit a word document essay on the following questions through an online application form:
- What are your general educational goals, and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
- In your opinion, what role does NACA play in a student’s college career?
- How has being involved on your campus helped shape you as a leader?
A specific amount will be given to the winner of this program. The award can be used for educational expenses, including tuition, books, fees, or other related expenses. Awards are announced in late December/early January.
All applications must be submitted by November 30, 2020. Only the first 75 qualified students will be considered.