If you are very passionate about your sports and are involved as a college athlete, this authentic scholarship opportunity is definitely for you! Zack Zolin Scholarship Foundation offers the Zack Zolin Scholarship for collegiate student-athletes, high school seniors, junior college students, or 4-years university students who show great interest in athletes who are passionate about their field. The scholarship will be provided to students’ enrollment in athletes, academic performance, and need for financial assistance.
Their mission is to provide students who are not given opportunities at the higher collegiate level but are committed and passionate about their sport. They want to motivate the young students to play sports by creating a community where all student-athletes can grow and develop their sports.
The Zack Zolin Scholarship Foundation is honored Zack Zolin, who loved football and overcome life’s obstacles to play the game. They want to encourage more such students who can be role models to upcoming freshman athletes and build their confidence to create a career in the related field.
Students are requested to go through the table below to get quick information about the scholarship::
|Organization||Zack Zolin Scholarship Foundation|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly know the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The fellow should be having a GPA score of 2.5 or higher core GPA.
- The applicant must be Athlete on a collegiate team.
- The applicant must need Financial assistance.
How to Apply
The recipient must submit the complete application attached with a transcript, letters of recommendation essay, and other necessary documents. All documents should be converted in the form of pdf and sent in one file. Students must submit the complete application before the deadline via email to email@example.com. Late application will not be eligible for receiving the scholarship.
Students should submit the below-mentioned documents along with the application:
- The fellow should submit the latest transcript with a GPA score of 2.5 or more.
- In case the student is a high school senior – a copy of a High school diploma or GED.
- The fellow should enlist current scholarship awards for determining financial need
- The fellow should provide the College coach contact information for determining team status. The student should provide a reference letter from the educator, counselor, coach, or mentor
- The fellow should write or type and provide an essay of 500 or more words explaining education and sports goals, life interests, scholarship need, and any other information that would highlight why you should receive the scholarship.
These funds will help with the financial support to the students. The scholarship should be brought in use to only pay students’ educational fees like tuition, fees, and other related costs. The provided scholarship motivates the students to achieve their goals overcoming the barriers. The process of these scholarships is very easy.
The submissions are currently being accepted till June, so submit your application soon as possible.