The Youthist is currently receiving applications for its scholarship program introduced for the year 2020. The U.S. graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate or graduate students at any vocational or technical institution in the U.S. are eligible.
The awards are created to help outstanding students in their educational journey. The provided funds will assist scholars in attaining quality studies and fulfilling their dreams without facing any financial difficulties.
The Youthist was established to provide in-depth content on beauty and skincare. It covers the topic for the best vitamins for skin, blackhead removal tools and the importance of humidifiers for skin and also airbrush makeup.
Who May Eligible?
Students with the below requirements will only be applicable for the program:
- Must be U.S legal residents or citizens
- Must be a graduating high school senior or current college undergraduate or graduate student studying at a 4-year, 2-year, vocational, or technical institution within the United States.
- Must be planning to or currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are asked to fill their information through an online application form to get considered for the scholarship.
- Must write a 1000 word (maximum) essay describing the following questions:
- Why is increased racial diversity important in beauty and fashion?
- What impact does this have on society, especially in relation to young people?
The Youthist will provide a $1,000 check to the winner’s academic institution in their name and the name of their college/university.
The application deadline to submit your correspondence is December 31st, 2021.