- May 16, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: International Students, Student Competitions
The World Photography Organization provides opportunities for photographers to apply in their Youth Competition. This is an international competition open to all 12-19 years old young photographers. The aim of the contest is to help young photographers grow and flourish into the next stages of their careers.
The winner of youth competition will receive interesting prizes such as flights and accommodation to awards in London, Sony digital imaging equipment, included in the exhibition at Somerset House, London and also win Digital exhibition at Somerset House, London as well as Publication in winners’ book.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- All members of the public aged 12-19
- Candidates must be young photographers
- International applicants are considered to apply
- If you are under 16, you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to participate in the Competition.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in media and an exhibition should the image be required.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To enter, you must upload your image via the World Photography Organization website: https://www.worldphoto.org/
- The 2018 brief: Your environment
- Images should be no smaller than 1mb and no larger than 5MB. Images should be JPEG files.
- All images must be saved in the RGB color model.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in exhibitions should the image be required.
- Each entrant can submit up to three images for free.
- You are the sole owner and author of each Entry.
- You have the right to make your entry available to the Competition.
- Each Entry does not contain personally identifiable information about You or any other person.
- Each Entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- Each Entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Entries which contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than that of the World Photography Organization.
- No animals were harmed or manipulated in the making of the image.
The winner of this contest will get
- Flights and accommodation to awards in London
- Sony digital imaging equipment
- Included in the exhibition at Somerset House, London
The runner-up will receive
- Digital exhibition at Somerset House, London
- Publication in winners’ book
Other prize includes
- Global press campaign featured across the World Photography Organization website and exhibited at Somerset House, London in spring 2018.
The 2019 Sony World Photography Awards will open for entries on June 1, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the competition process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org