Apply for the annual scholarship arranged by the Young, Marr & Associates law firm. The program is inviting U.S students who are enrolled full-time at an accredited educational institute and also pursuing J.D.
The grant’s perspective is to support and motivate applicants who are in search of funds to accomplish their studies. The recipient will be handed over an adequate amount to fulfil his/her needs required for the education.
Young, Marr and Associate is a law firm in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. It has dedicated and experienced attorneys practising in various areas of bankruptcy law, criminal defence, personal injury law, and disability law.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must either able to demonstrate that you intend to enrol, or provide proof of full-time, current enrollment at an accredited educational institution where you are pursuing your J.D.
- If you meet the criteria above, you may apply if you are an undergraduate student.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are required to download an application form and email it to email@example.com with a subject line of “Young, Marr & Associates Legal Scholarship 2020”. The form can also be mailed to Young, Marr & Associates Attn: Paul Young 3554 Hulmeville Rd Suite #102 Bensalem, PA 19020
- Must submit academic transcripts, which must verify a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Must provide proof of admission and enrollment at an accredited institution where you are pursuing a J.D.
- Must attach a proof of your attendance at law school, whether this or the following calendar year. Acceptable forms of evidence include your acceptance letter or transcripts.
- A 650-word essay on the goals you hope you achieve by studying a legal profession.
- Must submit a valid college transcript or university transcript that indicates your current academic standing.
The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $1,000. The grant will be useful to cover any relevant expenses of studies.
The application deadline to submit your application is 1st August 2020.