Ifrah Law is announcing the 2021 Young Innovator Scholarship to acknowledge the individuals with creative, great innovative ideas desiring to benefit society. Students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, law program or are high school seniors accepted in college are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
A solid education is an essential foundation in the process of innovating creative ideas. Ifrah Law believes in supporting the dreams of young entrepreneurs. The goal of the grant is to inspire young creative minds to fulfill their dreams of implementing their concept and transforming it into a reality while pursuing their education. The scholarship will provide financial assistance to the students necessary to complete higher education.
Ifrah Law is a prominent law firm based in Washington, DC. Jeff Ifrah is the founder of Ifrah Law firm. The firm is a passionate team of experts that understands the importance of listening and addressing specific concerns of clients. Top executives and entrepreneurs trust Ifrah Law firm’s experienced litigators to manage to navigate and negotiate government investigations and high stakes civil suits with the sophistication of a large firm.
Applicants may look into the table given below for more details about the scholarship-
|Educational Level||Undergraduate, Graduate|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||April 30, 2021|
|Requirement||Resume, Transcript, Essay|
Who May be Eligible?
To be considered for the 2021 Young Innovator Scholarship, the applicant must comply with the eligibility criteria-
- The applicant student must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program within the United States.
- The high school seniors who will be enrolled in college before the application deadline of April 30, 2021, are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply?
The application for the 2021 Young Innovator Scholarship is online. The applicant must apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “[Applicant Name] – 2021 Young Innovator Scholarship”. All the supporting documents must be attached by the applicant to be considered.
- An updated resume of the applicant.
- A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
- The applicant must frame a 750-word essay explaining the creative concept you have previously formed, imagine yourself developing, or in the process of creating, and how you came to conceive of your idea. Please describe why it would be useful to society.
The beneficiary of the 2021 Young Innovator Scholarship will receive financial benefits. The recipient will be able to; pay for the tuition fees required to complete higher education, pursue their dreams, develop innovative and creative skills, and overcome various barriers.
The application deadline for the 2021 Young Innovator Scholarship is April 30, 2021. Applications submitted past the deadline will not be considered.