The Economic Secretariat is announcing its Young Entrepreneur Scholarship for the year 2020. The program is inviting International, domestic and undocumented students enrolled or due to be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
The aim of organizing the grant is to financially support the scholars in their entrepreneurial journey. The beneficiary will be able to complete his/her higher education with the help of the provided fund.
The Economic Secretariat is known as a blog established for the aspiring entrepreneur who is looking for in-depth reviews on famous network marketing company and franchise. The blog offers clear advice and transparent facts on various businesses.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the applicants must be reviewing the eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled or due to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester when they are applying for the scholarship
- Applicants are required to have a minimum GPA
- International, domestic and undocumented students are eligible to apply
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can provide their information and application through an online scholarship form to get considered.
- Must write an essay of 1000-1500 words describing the given topics which can be found on the official website page
- Must submit a link of your video explaining your answers
- The video should be of 5-10 minutes in length discussing the key points of your answers
- Proof of enrollement at an accredited college or university
- The essay should be submitted in pdf or doc. Format
The Economic Secretariat will be distributing a $500 scholarship to the winner of the program. The recipient is advised to utilize the fund for their educational purposes.
All applications must be submitted by the deadline that is 15th of October 2020.