Young Bird Plan cooperating with MATSU Group is delighted to announce the Young Bird Plan Matrix Modular Office Furniture International Design Competition. This competition is open to designers, students and design enthusiasts of all ages with design and art related background across the world.
This competition invites all designers to conceive a collection of office furniture that consists of units which are able to be used with no less than four combinations. It shall be aesthetic, functional and delightful, and can make users’ work and life more orderly, productive, and efficient.
Who May Eligible:
This competition is open to designers, students and design enthusiasts of all ages with design and art related background across the world.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants need to do register through the given link: https://www.youngbirdplan.com.cn/sign-up/
- One team can have a maximum of two participants.
- Each of team members shall complete the registration form online.
- When filling the registration form, guarantee the information you provided are accurate and complete, abbreviations or acronyms for your universities or companies can be confusing and are unacceptable.
- Each team or individual shall submit no more than two entries; if you want to upload two entries, you need to register another account(s) on the website and obtain a new registration No.
- All submissions must be original, and each Entrant shall ensure that his/her entry does not infringe any third party’s rights, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, and so on. Otherwise, the Entrant will be disqualified from the competition, and the organizer will withdraw all the sponsorship money and materials and reserve the right to investigate and affix legal liability for
- All damages and losses arising therefrom shall be borne by the Entrant; and all the direct and indirect damages (including but not limited to attorney fees, legal fees, costs of preservation, appraisal costs, notarial fees, and so on) suffered by the organizer shall be compensated by the Entrant.
- One Registration No. only denotes one entry.
- First Prize: 1 winner; 30,000 RMB (pre-tax; no overlap with the other Top 3 prizes) and Certificate of Award.
- Top 3 (except the first prize): 2 winners; 10,000 RMB (pre-tax) and Certificate of Award.
- People’s Choice Award: 1 winner, a Papilio ergonomic chair by MATSU, Certificate of Award
- Top 10: 7 winners; a Papilio ergonomic chair by MATSU; professional comments will be made by 10 purchasing officers from top enterprises who have deep cooperation with MATSU Group. One Special Award will be selected.
- Top 50: 40 winners; Certificate of Participation; YoungBirds Magazine.
- All winners would be published in YoungBirdPlan official website, YoungBirds Magazine, and SHU of MATSU Quarterly Magazine.
The application deadline is September 17, 2018.