Students who are operating or planning to develop an e-commerce business are invited by the XO Foundation to join its E-Commerce Scholarship. The applicants also need to be enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4-year University in North America or the European Union to attain the award.
The foundation introduced the grant in order to economically support the next generation entrepreneur in their further higher studies. The funds will be adequate enough to cover up any of the educational expenses such as tuition, fees etc.
XO Foundation works to help businesses increase & retain more revenue with the help of Drip Email Marketing. The drip email marketing supports your brand’s business goals at every part of the sales funnel.
Who May Eligible?
Candidates are required to review the eligibility criteria before applying for the program:
- Applicants must be current undergraduate students at an accredited 2 or 4-year University in North America or the European Union.
- Students of all majors are eligible.
- Must be operating or are planning to develop an e-commerce business
- The business must benefit a cause either through the supply side (i.e. products are sourced/assembled by a disadvantaged population) or through the sales side (i.e. a % of the proceeds are allocated to a cause, either through a financial contribution or through product donations)
How to Apply
Eligible entrepreneurs are required to send their complete application with the asked materials electronically via email to scholarships-at-xo.agency to be applicable for the scholarship program.
- Must mention your name, college/university, expected year of graduation, resume
- Must submit a link to your e-commerce website or information supporting their business idea
One student will be selected by the XO Foundation to hand over a amount of $1,000 in scholarship funds for his/her further higher education expense. The beneficiary will be able to build up or support their businesses.
The declared deadline for application submissions is December 15 of each academic year for the program.