Are students of Wytheville Community College? Congratulations on your great choice of college. The Wytheville Community College provides a variety of scholarship programs for the students from their colleagues who are graduate and now pursuing the degree or diploma. They believe in providing the best academic future for their students. The selection of each scholarship differs but is mainly based on the educational performance, GPA score, and interest in education.
Wytheville Community College Foundation is assisting the students in encouraging their interest in academics. They aim to provide a peaceful education without having any financial worries for their students. The college has encouraged this scholarship to provide the best educational facility to each student from the Wytheville Community College.
The Wytheville Community College believes every student has the right to receive an education and accomplish their goal. They walk on the path where they believe in helping and educating the individual interested in learning. The foundation is truthfully enrolled to pass out the best students from their college to develop the community. They have passed various scholarship programs to make every student eligible for receiving the scholarship.
Please go through the table below to get a quick review of the scholarship;
|Organization||Wytheville Community College Foundation|
|Educational Level||Graduating senior|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the eligibility criteria listed below for the respected scholarship:
- Applicants must have attended a public or private high school in Wythe or Bland County for at least their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a graduating student.
- An applicant who completes a GED by the graduation date of their original graduating class is flexible for the program.
- Students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicant must be having a GPA score of 2.0
- Applicants must be enrolled in degree/diploma/certificate approved non-credit Workforce Development.
How to Apply
All students are requested to submit the complete application before the due date without making any mistakes in the application. The application should be submitted through the online process via their website before the due date. Please ensure to submit the complete application as the incomplete application will not be considered.
Following are the few mandatory documents required along with the application:
- The student should provide proof of residence in Wythe or Bland County for at least two years before graduation.
- Applicants must provide proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Students must submit the Complete Application for Admission to Wytheville Community College.
- Students must submit an official high school transcript.
- Students must provide proof of enrollment for a degree/diploma/certificate or approved non-credit Workforce Development short-term training program.
The award of each scholarship varies. They provided scholarships that will reduce the load of academic expenses of the students. The awarded amount should be only used for expenses not other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other related expenses. These scholarships motivate the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all barriers. The application procedure for each program is too simple.
Each application has a different due date, so kindly submit your application soon as possible.