Writing Explained is offering its annual essay scholarship to full-time college or university students. To be eligible, the candidate must have a minimum of 3.5 cumulative GPA and is required to write a 750-words essay. For applying, you have to provide your personal details, need for the scholarship, and an essay on the topic: The year 2019 marked the 70th anniversary of the English novel 1984. What cultural significance, if any, does this work hold today? The deadline for applying for the scholarship is May 1st of every year.
Two candidates will be awarded the scholarship amount of $500 each. The recipients can use the amount in any manner that is related to their education. This is the opportunity to fund your education and reduce the burden on your family. Winning a scholarship can help you study in the college of your dreams achieve success in life. All the best.
Writing Explained is a website dedicated to providing the best educational articles on writing what the web has to offer and features hundreds of articles on grammar, style, and usage with examples and quizzes. The site was started with an aim to help writers of all ages, backgrounds, and styles.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Educational Level||Full-time college and university students|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||May 1 every year|
|Requirements||An essay, 3.5 GPA|
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- The applicant should necessarily be a full-time student at a college or university.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, the applicant is requested to follow the mentioned guidelines:
- Provide your personal and contact details.
- Provide details of your cumulative GPA.
- Write about why you are applying to the scholarship.
- Explain your educational and career goals.
- Write a 750-words essay on the following topic: The year 2019 marked the 70th anniversary of the English novel 1984. What cultural significance, if any, does this work hold today?
- Send your entries at email@example.com
The scholarship awards two candidates annually with a sum of $500. The amount can help you put forward your education and related expenses and reduce the burden on your family. Also, winning this scholarship can help you study in the best institutes and help you achieve success in life.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is May 1st of every calendar year. The scholarship recipient is announced on September 1st.