JobApplications.com is glad to declare that they are offering a college grant, granted one time each year, intended to help working guardians as of now seeking advanced education. Jobapplications.com is looking forward to assisting students in getting the training they need to land the position they’ve always wanted and dreamt of. President of Job-Applications.com, Doug Crawford, once said, “We need to get more associated with our clients and offer back in a significantly greater manner. In addition to the fact that we want to assist individuals with finding a new opportunity, we need to assist individuals with improving jobs.” The ultimate goal behind starting this scholarship is to help working parents who want to study and get their dream jobs without worrying about funds.
The applications and the essays submitted will be judged based on their originality and creativity, and the authors of the winning papers will be given scholarship awards up to $1,000 each. Regarding eligibility, any full or part-time student who is enrolled at an authorized U.S. post-secondary educational establishment with a current aggregate GPA of 3.0 or higher at that organization; and must has worked an average of twelve hours for every one of the past four months. The candidate applying must be a private parent of at least one minor kid; and a lawful resident of the United States of America. For further eligibility requirements, read the whole article. The last date to enter the following award program is December 10, 2021.
JobApplications.com operates in Canton, OH. Since the very beginning, their site has strived to give the best work help around. JobApplications.com highlights data on 1,500 prominent organizations in significant ventures, like fast food, retail, supermarkets, lodgings, and cafés. They also extend you to a thorough information base of printable job application forms and connections to online application pages.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||Post-secondary students|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Contest Deadline||December 10, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The following scholarship is open to any individual who is:
- Is a full or part-time student who is in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution (including, but not limited to, college, university or trade school, or similarly accredited program) with a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher at that institution; and
- Has worked an average of at least twelve (12) hours for each of the previous four (4) weeks at the time of applying; and
- Is a residential parent of at least one minor child; and
- Is a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- Is currently enrolled and furthering his or her education at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or program; and
- Is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of applying; and
- Completes and submits the official Application form within the relevant periods for the periodic scholarships to be awarded.
How to Apply?
To enter the following award program, the interested individuals are expected to write a 600-1000 word essay clearly outlining three keys to successfully balancing parenthood, working, and excelling in school. The essay must be submitted by uploading and completing the entry form given on the official page of the scholarship.
The applications and the essays submitted will be judged based on their originality and creativity and the authors of the winning papers will be given scholarship awards up to $1,000 each.
The last date to enter the following award program is December 10, 2021. Any entries received after this date will be rejected.