Students who are engaged in a career related to the skilled trades, construction, HVAC, electric technology and plumbing have a chance to join the Work Ethic Scholarship program. The award is introducing by the mikeroweWORKS Foundation.
The award will be granted to those who understand the importance of personal responsibility, delayed gratification, a positive attitude and work ethic. The amount will be a great help to hardworking men and women.
The mikeroweWORKS Foundation works as a non-profit organization located in Santa Monica, California. They have granted and helped facilitate with more than $5 million in Work Ethic scholarships and other like-minded programs or initiatives that also work to close the skills gap.
Applicants must meet the given requirements for entering the scholarship program:
- Must be enrolled in an approved program
- Must be pursuing a career in the skilled trades, including construction, HVAC, electric technology and plumbing, among many others.
- Must sign the S.W.E.A.T Pledge
How to Apply
The candidates who want to participate in this scholarship program can apply by logging in and submitting their required details.
- Must submit at least 2 references from bosses or teachers.
- Must answer to four questions.
- Make a short video.
- Verify school costs.
- Provide a high school or college transcript.
- Submit financial info.
The mikeroweWORKS Foundation is giving away $1 million in scholarships to qualified applicants to enhance their living.
Applications are only open till March 31, 2020, at 11:59 PM PST for this scholarship.