For the betterment of the student’s future through the studies, AIChE offers a Chemical Engineering Travel Award. Women’s who are graduate students and post-doctoral associates to attend the AIChE Annual Meeting are eligible to apply.
With more than 60,000 members from more than 110 countries, AIChE is the world’s leading organization for chemical engineering professionals. AIChE’s vision is to provide value as the Global Leader of the Chemical Engineering profession, the lifetime center for professional & personal growth.
Who May Eligible
How to Apply
To be eligible for apply, send all application materials in electronic format using the online application below. Materials must include:
- Brief cover letter
- Applicant’s CV
- AIChE membership – please provide your membership ID #
- A copy of an abstract submitted to the Annual Meeting
- A letter of reference from the research supervisor
- Through the travel awards, WIC will provide individuals $1000 each.
- They provide also the remaining funds to go towards travel – hotel, airfare, meals, and incidentals.
Application Deadline: To be eligible for a study award, applicants must complete the applications before August 16, 2019.