Wofford College is pleased to announce the International Programs Photo Contest. Those who studied abroad during 2017-18 (semester and summer participants only) academic year will be given an opportunity to showcase their images through the International Programs Photo Contest.
Who May Eligible:
The competition is open to the applicants who studied abroad during 2017-18 (semester and summer participants only) academic year.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and email with their photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicant’s name, picture, address or phone number should be submitted on the release form.
- Each submission must be accompanied by a complete and signed release/application (.pdf) indicating that the contestant understands and agrees with all competition rules.
- Photos must be at least 1200 x 1600 pixels.
- Participants must submit entries from their term abroad.
- Participants may submit up to three (3) entries (with one release for each entry).
- Each photo must include the participant’s name and title (City_Location_YourName). Example: Paris_EiffelTower_JohnDoe.
- All entries are the property of Wofford College upon submission. No entries will be returned.
- All submissions must be original works.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Visual works should not depict the excessive use of alcohol, violence, sex, or other inappropriate material.
- The image may be in black and white or color.
- Instagram photos will not be accepted.
- First prize: $250
- Honorable Mention(s): $100
The deadline for submission of images is Monday, November 5, 2018.