DirectLoansLenders knows that a good education is essential, and they wish to help the future generation by giving the 2019 Winter Semester Scholarship to the U.S students.
The scholarship plays a significant role in making the world a better place. It strives to teach their customers about responsible borrowing and healthy financial habits.
DirectLoansLenders is an online direct lender connecting service, not a lender or broker. It is wholly owned and operated by “DLL Green Finance, Inc”. It helps clients who do not qualify for a loan with their lenders is referred to other loan providers.
Who May Eligible
The applicants must be:
- Students must be U.S.A. citizens or residents.
- Aspirants must enrol full time or part-time in a school, college, professional, trade school or accredited university within the U.S.
- Candidates must be undergraduate students at an accredited U.S. college/university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to submit a written work on one of the following topics:
- Three Things I Wish I Knew About Money Management before Going to College
- How to Skyrocket Your Chances for Succeeding Financially While Studying
- The student must submit an essay of no less than 750 words.
- The essay must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format and should not include any external links.
- The aspirant must include their complete contact information, including name, date of birth, state, and city of residence.
- Participants must also include information regarding the school they attend or plans to attend and proof of enrollment.
Winner will receive the scholarship amount of $500 twice per year.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted until December 31, 2019.