Here is the good news for all the families planning to enroll their kids at the Meadows School. The Meadows School, with the generous support and funding of the Windsong Trust, is pleased to introduce an extraordinary scholarship opportunity: the Windsong Trust Scholarship. This scholarship is open to kindergarten students to attend The Meadows Lower School for the 2021-2022 school year. Students who demonstrate the skills necessary to succeed in an academically challenging, college preparatory environment, but whose families cannot afford private school costs are eligible for this program.
The motive of this scholarship is to make education accessible, even for those students who are financially unstable. The scholarship is designed to reduce the financial pressure on the parents who are struggling with the finances and cannot admit their children’s in a good institute for a brighter future. It provides considerable financial support to the students and reduces the load of the expenses on the parents.
The Meadows School inspires ambitious students to love and respect higher learning, passionately serve their communities, and lead meaningful lives as citizens of a global society. They hold themselves to the highest academic standards by placing the highest value on academic rigor. Every pupil is provided with the opportunity to realize their potential, and students accomplish what may at first have seemed impossible. Passionate and talented teachers “Teach them to Reach” by promoting independent thinking, problem-solving, and continual growth.
Table of Contents
Here are the brief details about the scholarship in the table below:
|Educational Level||School students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||October 30, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
Check the requirement mentioned below to ensure about the eligibility of your kid:
- This scholarship is open to kindergarten students to attend The Meadows Lower School for the 2021-2022 school year. Students who demonstrate the skills necessary to succeed in an academically challenging, college preparatory environment, but whose families cannot afford private school costs are eligible for this program.
- All ethnicities, based on the guidelines set forth by the Windsong Trust and the Agassi Foundation, priority will be given to students from ethnic groups in the Las Vegas community who are underrepresented at The Meadows School are eligible
- 5 years old before August 1, 2021 (Recommended age: 5 years old by July 1, 2020)
- Academically ambitious and enthusiastic about learning
- Reading readiness
- Maturity to handle full-day Kindergarten schedule
- Ability to understand and speak English fluently
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- To be considered for this scholarship, the maximum combined household income should not
exceed $110,000 per year.
How to Apply
If the children and family stand on all the requirements, then they can apply for the scholarship. Parents should complete the online application form with all the needed details and materials. Please strictly follow the deadlines as no late applications will be entertained. Parents should ensure the authenticity of the materials or information they are providing in the application. After submitting the form, the scholarship committee will contact you for further process.
Each scholarship amount will be determined by a process that includes documenting the family’s ability to pay tuition and the results of an independent financial review. Once awarded, each scholarship is guaranteed to continue through twelfth grade as long as the student recipient performs at an acceptable level (both academically and behaviorally), and the family continues to demonstrate financial need.
Please complete the online Windsong Scholarship Application no later than Friday, October 30, 2020. Provide all the required details in the form to be considered for a scholarship.