The National Business Aviation Association is presenting William M. Fanning Maintenance Scholarship. This free study is available for U.S. citizens without regard to sex, race, religion or national origin.
Established in 1947 and located in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association is a leading organization for companies that rely on the general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
William M. Fanning Maintenance award is open to U.S. citizens without regard to sex, race, religion or national origin.
How to Apply
For catching this education award, Applicants need to complete an application package, which consists of:
- Official transcript OR or acceptance letter and
- One signed letter of recommendation.
- NBAA Charities annually awards $2,500 to each of two applicants pursuing careers as maintenance technicians.
- One award will benefit a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited airframe and power plant (A&P) program at an approved FAR Part 147 school.
- The second award will benefit an individual who is not currently enrolled but has been accepted for enrollment in an A&P program.
Application Deadline: William M. Fanning Maintenance Scholarship entries will be closed on Jul. 26, 2019.