If you plan to enroll in the Macaulay Honors College, then we must say you have made the right choice for your education. The Macaulay Honors College is inviting candidates to apply for its William E. Macaulay Honors Program. This program is for students who have demonstrated academic strength and broad intellectual curiosity through their high school academic records, standardized test scores, extracurricular involvements, and other academic criteria. This program comes with immense financial support and additional needed guidance.
This program’s primary purpose is to help the new students who deserve financial and other guidance to achieve all their eligible success. This program has been designed to motivate the students entering the college to make most of the valuable academic studies provided in the college. The program offers sufficient support for the students and encourages them to maintain a good record for further years.
Macaulay Honors College at CUNY is a highly selective college where New York’s most promising students receive the financial and academic support to realize their leadership potential and graduate debt-free. The advisor-to-student ratio at Macaulay is among the highest at US honors colleges, providing exceptional academic and professional guidance to each student. Macaulay Honors College instructors use New York City’s unique intellectual, professional, and cultural capital to design challenging learning experiences for every student. The result: informed, connected citizens who understand their potential to change the city–and the world.
For more details refer to this table below:
|Educational Level||Freshmen students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Requirement||Application, Letter of recommendation, FAFSA|
Who May Be Eligible?
Check the eligibility requirements given below before applying:
- Applicants should be an incoming freshmen student in the Macaulay Honors College with an excellent academic standing.
- This program is designed for students who have demonstrated scholastic strength and broad intellectual curiosity through their high school academic records, standardized test scores, extracurricular involvements, and other academic criteria.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible for the program should submit the FAFSA, and the New York residents should fill TAP. Applicants need to apply for the Macaulay Honors College via the CUNY Application. Fellows should submit all the materials that prove their eligibility in the admission application. Candidates should maintain the authenticity of the materials they are submitting during their admission. Insufficient data or materials will lead to rejection.
- Admission application with test scores, FAFSA, letter of recommendation should be submitted.
Here are the benefits of this program:
- Full tuition each year.
- Access to study grants from sophomore through the senior year for academically enriched experiences such as study abroad, living expenses during unpaid internships, or research projects.
- A free laptop computer.
- To continue to receive The Macaulay Honors College financial package, he/she must remain in good academic standing as defined by The Macaulay Honors College.
Applications for this program are now open. So, hurry and apply to be one and reduce your financial burden.