Wildlife photo.com provides opportunities for photographers to apply in their contest the 2018 Photo Contest Series. This is free entry contest and open to all international photographers. This contest series is made up of three separate photo contests each with a different theme such as Wildlife Portraits, Habitats & Landscapes and Animal Behavior.
The overall category winner will receive the grand prize for the 2018 contest series-a 7-day luxury African safari for two courtesy of The Bushcamp Company and Safari us.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Photos can be taken in any country and by photographers of any nationality.
- Each contest is free to enter, but paid premium members have the opportunity to enter any of the three contests during the year.
- Standard members can enter one image per contest, and premium members can enter up to five images per contest.
- The competition is not open to owners or employees of WildlifePhoto.com and their relatives.
How to Apply &and Competitions Rules:
To submit photos to photo contests, you just need to sign up for a free WildlifePhoto.com account.
there three contest available as the following:
- By submitting an entry to the competition, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of WildlifePhoto.com and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- Any entry found not to comply with the competition rules will be disqualified.
- Awarded images in each category will comprise Winner, Runners-up and Highly Commended.
- Entrants must not compromise the welfare of any animals, and should never do anything to injure or distress any animals or destroy their habitat in an attempt to secure an image.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring full compliance with any national or international legislation governing the country in which the image has been taken and in securing any relevant permits which may be required.
- Descriptive captions supplied must be accurate and honest.
- The photographer retains full rights to any images submitted to the competition.
- Each entrant must either be the sole owner of the copyright or have secured the written permission of the copyright owner to enter the image into the competition
The winner of each contest will get exciting prizes listed below:
- Luxury African Safari: They have an amazing grand prize: a 7-day luxury African safari for two courtesy of The Bushcamp Company and Safarious with a total value exceeding the US $12,000! In addition, everyone who enters this photo contest will be eligible for a free two year “Traveller Membership” with Safarious. Log in to the Member’s Area for further details.
- Camtraptions Sensor: The winner of each of the three contests will also receive a Camtraptions Camera Trap Sensor worth $200.
- F-stop Voucher: The winner of each of the three contests will receive a €350 (approx $380) f-stop voucher.
- Breakthrough Photography Filters: The winner of each of the three contests will receive their choice (excluding square filters) of X4 Neutral Density or X4 Circular Polarising filter from Breakthrough Photography, worth approximately $200. Two runners-up in each of the three contests will receive their choice (excluding square filters) of X2 Neutral Density or X2 Circular Polarising filter, worth approximately $100.
- Cotton Carrier Camera Systems: The winner of each of the three contests will receive a CCS G3 Harness from Cotton Carrier worth $120. Two runners-up in each of the three contests will receive a G3 Strapshot worth $80.
- Skylum Luminar: All of the winners, runners-up and highly commended photographers of each contest will also receive a copy of Skylum’s Luminar photo processing software.
- The winners and a selection of highly commended images will be exhibited on the “Big Screen”, a gigantic outdoor screen in New York City, USA.
Applications will not be submitted after 30 June 2018.