Applications are recently available for the scholarship program by the White Glove Moving & Storage. The awards are open for each and every student who is going into either freshman or sophomore year.
The company wants students who have a story to tell and have shown an ability to overcome obstacles in their life. The recipient with the best relevant story will be provided with funds to help them achieve their higher education.
White Glove Moving & Storage is a fully licensed and insured NJ moving company. It has skilful professional moving teams, state-of-the-art moving trucks and storage facilities located in Bayonne and Jersey City.
Who May Eligible?
The eligibility criterion is to be followed by every candidate to qualify:
- Must be a student going into either Freshman or Sophomore year
- All applications are accepted
- Parent/Guardian information if applicant under 18 years old
How to Apply
Students can either submit their applications electronically through an online application form provided on the main website or by printable version application through email to dan-at-whiteglovemoving.us or mail at Attn: Dan Szwed 235 West 1st St. Bayonne, NJ 07002.
- All personal information for the applicant
- All financial information for applicant regarding tuition and other college costs
- All financial information for applicant regarding other scholarships, loans, grants and other methods of income
- A copy of your college acceptance letter
- A copy of your college/high school transcript
- A personal essay explaining why you feel you are deserving of this scholarship
- A copy of your FAFSA application
The White Glove Moving & Storage will be awarding an annual scholarship of amount $1,000 to any financially deserving student.
The application deadline is July 15, 2020, for Fall applicants.