The University of Incarnate Word has joint hands with the Wheeler Foundation to bring to bright students the opportunity to conduct a funded study with the help of the Wheeler Foundation Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship, supported by the Wheeler Foundation, will be awarded exclusively to 4 UIW undergraduate students as an annual award of $3,750 divided evenly between Fall 2022 and Spring 2023. All students identified as U.S nationals are eligible to apply. Students that demonstrate financial need and have attained a minim 3.0 GPA will be considered.
The University of the Incarnate Word is a private, Catholic university founded in 1881 with main campus in San Antonio and Alamo Heights, Texas. It ranks 263rd in National Universities and promotes lifelong learning and fosters the development of the whole person. Its commitment to educational excellence in a context of faith in Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Word of God is commendable. The essence of UIW is its faculty and students who support one another in the search for and the communication of truth.
Table of Contents
|Organization||University of Incarnate Word|
|Number of Awards||4|
|City||Atascosa or McMullen|
|Contest Deadline||29th July, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be U.S national students.
- The applicants must apply undergraduate program offered at the University of Incarnate Word.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Atascosa or McMullen County.
- The applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- The applicants must be undergraduate full-time enrolled students.
- The applicants must submit a FAFSA application and demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply?
- The applicants must first apply for admission via the official application portal.
- Students must submit a separate scholarship application along with personal biography and Thankyou letter via mail to email@example.com.
The applicants selected to be awarded the Wheeler Foundation Scholarship will be provided prize money valued at $3,750 for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 evenly. The scholarship award is an annual prize.
All interested students are suggested that follow the application deadline thoroughly, i.e 29th July 2022. Students must submit a completed scholarship application including all the required documents at once to avoid rejection.