Students who are planning to enroll in the Wheaton College have good news. It’s time to reduce your financial pressure and make your career limitless with Wheaton College and its worthy Scholarships. Wheaton College is expecting applications for several scholarships. Students who demonstrate leadership qualities in building healthy, diverse communities and can contribute to Wheaton’s mission to build up the church and benefit society worldwide are welcome. The Multicultural Scholarships are open to U.S. Citizens, U.S. Dual Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, and U.S. residents.
Through these scholarships, the college wants to invest in the deserving students and help them in completing their education. The college has designed these scholarships to encourage the students to learn more about their culture and have unshakable faith. Multicultural Scholarship honorees will have demonstrated reliable academic performance, depth of Christian faith, healthy confidence in his/her own cultural identity, and ability to build a diverse community and to take their academic careers to the next level these programs have been initiated.
Wheaton College is an explicitly Christian, academically rigorous, fully residential liberal arts college and graduate school located in the Chicago area. Established in 1860 in Wheaton, Illinois, Wheaton is guided by its original mission to provide excellence in Christian higher education and offers more than 40 undergraduate degrees in the liberal arts and sciences and 18 graduate degrees in various fields of study. The college has amazing faculty who have achieved noticeable excellence in their professions.
Here is the table for more details about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||Freshmen students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||November 15, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
Go through the requirements mentioned below to know about your eligibility:
- Students who demonstrate leadership qualities in building healthy, diverse communities and can contribute to Wheaton’s mission to build up the church and benefit society worldwide are welcome.
- The Multicultural Scholarships are open to U.S. Citizens, U.S. Dual Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, and U.S. residents.
How to Apply
Only the eligible candidates should apply for the program. Applicants should provide all the needed information in the application. All the questions should be sufficiently answered to be reviewed for the scholarship. The authority will not accept late applications. Other necessary materials should be submitted as guided in the form. Applicants should maintain the authenticity of the information they are providing.
- Fellows should submit the fully completed application form before the deadline.
- Please attach a Short Response to the following question (in 500 words, with your name in the top right corner) in response to the following prompt.
- In what ways do you hope to contribute to building a healthy, diverse community at Wheaton College?
The benefits of each scholarship differ, as mentioned below:
- Alvaro L. Nieves Scholarship – Full Tuition, Room, and Board to select Latino students.
- Don and Ann Church Scholarship – Full Tuition to select African-American students.
- BRIDGE Alumni Scholarship – Full Tuition to graduates of Wheaton College’s BRIDGE Program.
Applications should be submitted before November 15, 2020. The college will reject late or incomplete applications. Please submit all the information with care.