If you plan to take admission to Western Illinois University, then here is what you should know to defray your financial burden. Western Illinois University is interested in supporting students with their educational expenses. Western Illinois University is excitingly inviting candidates to apply for their great scholarships. The requirements and benefits of each fund are different. Candidates must be an incoming freshman with an excellent academic record to be eligible for the program.
The purpose of these funds is to offer expenses support to students interested in their academic careers with Western Illinois University. These scholarships aim to support candidates to accomplish their academic years with the university. The university knows the students’ roadblocks, and for higher education for all students, these funds have been created. The motive of these funds is to defray the financial load on students.
Western Illinois University is one of the most known universities in the state and country, having an excellent academic opportunity. The university provides vast majors and minors given through highly experienced and expert faculties with a low student and faculty ratio. Western Illinois University delivers quality academics through outstanding programs.
Explore the table below for more data about the scholarships:
|Organization||Western Illinois University|
|Educational Level||Incoming freshman students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
Who May Be Eligible
Candidates must note that eligibility needs for each scholarship are different. Some mandatory needs are given below:
- Candidates must be incoming freshman with an outstanding academic record to be accepted for the program.
How to Apply
Some of the funds do not require the admission application to be accepted for scholarships. Candidates must ensure they submit valid data and documents to certify their outstanding to be accepted for scholarships. Applicants must efficiently accomplish the scholarship application with care if needed. Fellows must give all the compulsory materials without any ignorance. Invalid data will not be accepted.
- Admission application and scholarship form with all information are required.
The benefits of each program are various. Please take a look at some benefits:
- Presidential Scholarship: 100% tuition.
- Western Committee Scholarships: Awards $3,000, $6,000 or $8,000 per year based on your grades.
- Alumni Legacy Scholarships: Awards $1,500 per year to children and grandchildren of WIU graduates.
- Chicago Leatherneck Scholarships: Awards $1,000 per year if you are from the Chicago metro area.
- St. Louis Leatherneck Scholarships: Awards $1,000 per year if you are from the St. Louis metro area.
- These funds will reduce the financial burden on the students.
Applications of these funds are open. Please apply soon to be considered.