If you have recently lost your parent and suffering from the financial strain? Do not worry, here is the scholarship to help you in these hard times. Wesley Financial Group is accepting applications for 2020 scholarship from U.S. citizen students attending a college or university within the United States.
The motive behind the grant is to support the applicants in their tough times and help them to complete their educational careers for a better tomorrow. By introducing the awards, Wesley Financial Group has taken a significant step to make a difference in the life of students who are emotionally and financially drained.
Wesley Financial Group, LLC was founded in the year 2011 by Chuck McDowell to help people free from the timeshares. Now it works for consumer rights in timeshare cancellation. It has been successful in eliminating millions of dollars in timeshare debt with the help of experts working in their Cancellation and Resolution Departments.
Who May Be Eligible?
Students can enjoy the immense benefits from the Wesley Scholarship program 2020, but he or she is required to meet specific rules as follows:
- The applicant must be a U.S citizen.
- The applicant must be attending a college or university program with in the United States.
- The applicant should have suffered from a parent loss and is in great need of financial help.
How to Apply
If the applicant meets all the requirements given above, then, he or she is eligible to apply. The student should fill the form with all the relevant details and required documents through the application mentioned on the website. The application with insufficient documents will not be considered.
- Candidate must submit the proof of enrolment in the university or college.
- Candidates personal information like the first name, last name, email, phone number, the address is required.
- The name of the school candidate attending is mandatory.
- The file of 500 words essay on ” what type of career you would like to have in the future and how this scholarship can help you” should be submitted.
The Wesley Financial Group is happy to award five prizes worth $2000 each to deserving winners for their creative and compelling essay. The funds can be of great help for the students in difficult times.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is September 17, 2020