Wells Fargo is delighted to announce Wells Fargo Veterans Emergency Grant Program. This scholarship is open for students who are already enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school.
The scholarship will be awarded a recommended maximum of $ 750 for one-time, but not more than $ 1,000 based on the emergency requirements.
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be honorably-discharged (no longer drilling) veterans or spouses of disabled veterans who have served in the United States military, including the Reserves and National Guard, and have received a Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Veterans Affairs or another document of service.
- Students are Pell-eligible and have applied for Title IV and completed FAFSA to ensure full discovery of actual unmet need.
- Use any military education benefits for which they are eligible in the current academic year.
- Students have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, or it’s equivalent.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link https://www.scholarsapply.org/wellsfargoveteransemergency/register.php?
As part of your application, you must upload the following supporting documents prior to application submission:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted.
- Transcripts must display student name, school name, grade and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- Documentation of expense ( bill, invoice, receipt)
- Current college financial aid award letter (preferred) OR Student Aid Report (SAR) from most recent FAFSA filed.
- If students is the spouse of a disabled veteran, provide VA disability letter and a copy of marriage license
- Your application is not completed until all necessary documents are presented electronically. Your application can not be considered until it is complete.
- Scholarship will be awarded for a one-time distribution with a suggested maximum of up to $750, but not to exceed $1,000 each based on the cost of the emergency need. Grants can be used for expenses such as:
- Medical/Dental expenses
- Personal automobile repair expenses
- Public transportation/Bus pass
Applications are available until filled.