We Buy Houston Real Estate would like to encourage talented and self-motivated students like you to be a part of its 2021 scholarship program available for entries. This scholarship is 1k in amount and open for both undergraduate and graduate students for the Spring Semester 2021. All candidates can take part in this program regardless of their major. This scholarship has been developed to support the higher education of bright students and help them overcome the struggles that they face during their learning journey. Students who are finding it challenging to finance their college education can avail this chance and get the needed support for educational purposes.
We Buy Houston Real Estate is aware that earning a college education can be challenging for financially unprivileged students. It believes that the cost of education should not be a hindrance for students in gaining an advanced degree. For this reason, it has developed this financial aid program which is all set to remove the financial hardships of such talented students and giving them the motivation to earn better grades and maintain an excellent academic record. This scholarship is a small initiative toward improving the condition of poor students in the country. So get free money to cover your expenses and encouragement to become a better version of yourself with the help of this program. The application process includes completing an online application form and sending an exciting essay on the suggested prompt.
We Buy Houston Real Estate was begun in 1990 by Joshua & Charlotte Syna, who gave their passion for real states the face of this company. It is an experienced, highly esteemed BBB accredited house buying company with a long track record of success and lots of happy clients. It is committed to working hard to provide its customer with the hassle-free house buying experience possible. The company is fair, honest, hard-working, and reliable and has successfully maintained such a good reputation thanks to the quality services it has to offer.
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||We Buy Houston Real Estate|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||April 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
This scholarship is open for undergraduate and graduate students for the Spring Semester 2021.
How to Apply
To book their place in this program, aspirants need to download an application form from the official site of We Buy Houston Real Estate. They should complete that form with correct and complete information and send it with an essay together in one electronic submission to email@example.com.
Candidates should write an essay of 1000 words minimum and send it in either text file (.txt) or Microsoft Word (.doc). An essay that is larger than 1000 words is also acceptable. Candidates can choose one of the following topics:
- The difference between buyer’s agent and listing agent success strategies
- How to build a successful real estate brokerage
- The culture of successful real estate businesses
- Being a resource: How to create value in the real estate industry
- 11 must-have tools every real estate professional should use
- Seven must-know tips for Realtors to work successfully with mortgage brokers and lenders
- 11 habits of highly successful Realtors
- What you need to know about how the COVID-19 pandemic affected the real estate industry
- The ultimate DIY house flipping guide
- Photography 101 & Houses: What every commercial photographer wants real estate professionals to know
- A picture Is worth a thousand words: The do’s and don’ts of house listing photos
- Pros and cons of using general contractors when flipping houses
- How to use financing and lenders when flipping houses
- How To work with real estate Investors: A go-to Guide for Realtors
- Helping your clients sell their home fast in Foreclosure
- Mortgage brokers ultimate guide to building a Realtor referral network
- Data Science: Why Data in Real Estate professionals’ best friend
- There’s an App for That: 7 must-have apps for Realtors
- Hidden Gems of Data: Little known free data sources for Realtors
- Hustle & Grind: Working smarter, not Harder for Real Estate Success
- Accounting 101: Tax Deductions Real Estate Professionals often overlook
- Branding and positioning: Insider Marketing secrets for Real Estate Professionals
- The ultimate real estate networking guide: Your Network Determines Your Net Worth
- 7 Easy and overlooked Excel formulas all Real Estate Professionals should know and why
- Talking a good game: Communication and building rapport with real estate Buyers and Sellers
- Concise messaging: Getting your point across to real estate buyers and sellers in 280 characters or less
- Seven insider house staging secrets for real estate professionals
- Emerging real estate trends for 2021: What you need to know Now
- How to Attract massive turnouts to your next open house: Why cookies don’t cut it any more
This scholarship is $1,000 to help students pay for their study-related expenses and take essential steps toward achieving their goals. It will make their learning journey hassle-free and motivate them to give their best throughout their academic period.
The applications will close on April 15, 2021. To book your seat in this program, please send your application soon.