Develop your interpersonal skills by applying for this “War Veterans Scholarship”. The program is offered by the AFCEA Educational Foundation in the United States.
The bursary is awarded to currently enrolled and attending classes in an undergraduate part-time or full-time students for the academic year 2019-2020.
Armed Forces Communications Association is a non-profit foundation. It was established in 1946. The company wants to give advancing professional knowledge in the fields of communications and security to their member.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
- U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants.
- Candidates must be enrolled part-time or full time in an eligible undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants maintain their current overall GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
- Students must be majoring in the following related fields related to the mission of AFCEA: Computer Programming, Electrical Engineering, Geospatial Science, Information Technology and Network Engineering.
How to Apply
- Applications will be accepted starting mid-August.
- Candidates need to register an online application form to participate in this program.
- In addition to basic information, there are two short answer questions:
- A student must give a brief personal statement, explain how you’re academic and career goals align to the mission of AFCEA Educational Foundation.
- The aspirant needs to provide a statement of your teaching philosophy. Please include your short-term and long-term teaching goals.
The amount of $2,500 will be awarded to the winner of this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Applications must be complete, including all supporting documentation, by April 10, 2020.