The Rotary Club Wien-Albertina is now inviting applications for the Walter Koschatzky Art-Award 2019. The competition is open to artists who have not yet reached the age of 35 by the end of 1st May 2019. The main prizes are endowed with € 6.000 (1st place), € 4.000 (2nd place) and € 2.500 (3rd place).
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Eligible to participate are artists
- Who have not yet reached the age of 35 by the end of 1st May 2019
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.koschatzkykunstpreis.at/
- Theme: There are no limits to the creative bandwidth. There are no thematic guidelines.
- All works on paper are admitted to the competition.
- Excluded is pure, graphically or digitally unprocessed photography.
- The maximum dimensions are 100 x 140 cm without frame and 110 x 150 cm with the frame, with a maximum depth (thickness) of 15 cm.
- The participants must be up to max.
- Submit three works in any technique, online only, using the entry on the website www.koschatzkykunstpreis.at.
- All content-related requirements listed there must be observed.
- The uploaded photos must have a sufficient quality (300 dpi / 20x30cm, without frame) for a possible catalog production, but may not exceed the maximum size (1 MB).
- Only the formats “jpg “and “gif“ are allowed and the Filenames must be structured as follows: artistname_title.jpg or gif. In the case that there is no title or the same title, the number 1, 2, or 3 must be added (eg: Mueller_noTitle2.jpg).
- Filenames must not include special characters or empty spaces.
- Subsequent requests (after the submission via online registration) for the deletion of submitted and published contents as well as photos of works cannot be considered.
- There is no right to later deletion of submitted content
- the submitted original works not only comply with the format and technical specifications (s.o.), but meet the following requirements (exclusion criterion):
- All works must be framed and fitted with a suitable suspension device (already installed) for wall mounting.
- On the back or on a sheet bound to the work of art the following mandatory information must be given: –
- First and last name of the Artist
- Date of Birth – Address, telephone number, e-mail
- Title / Technique / Size / Year
- Amount of the desired sales price incl. Framing and sales commission.
- 1st Prize: € 6.000
- 2nd Prize: € 4.000
- 3rd Prize: € 2.500
The application will close on January 31, 2019 – 12:00 AM.
Do you have a question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with them at email@example.com