California resident students have an exciting opportunity to apply for the Wall and Ceiling Alliance Scholarship. WACA (Wall And Ceiling Alliance) is eagerly welcoming students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited university of California or California State. Students enrolled in construction management, construction engineering or architecture degree programs are eligible to be benefited from this program.
The scholarships are designed to help further the undergraduate studies of students pursuing construction management, construction engineering, or Architecture degree programs. The firm aims to encourage the students to work hard in the architectural field and motivates them to do better in their academics. It provides valuable financial assistance for struggling students.
Wall And Ceiling Alliance is a wall and ceiling trade association that promotes and advocates for the welfare of its member’s ad industry. They support their community by providing vital resources through educational forums, labor relations, technical assistance, government advocacy, field representation, and industry promotion.
Who May Be Eligible?
Before proceeding with the application, candidates should go through with the below-given eligibility criteria
- A student should be enrolled as a full-time student California resident attending an accredited University of California or California State
- University Junior or Senior level in the process of earning a degree
- Candidate should be enrolled in a construction management, architecture or construction engineering program
- Applicant should demonstrate financial needs
- Candidate should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
How to Apply
Eligible applicants interested in applying can submit their applications electronically through an online scholarship form, displayed on the official website page. Students are required to provide their every document with the form to get consideration.
- Candidates should complete the online application form with all the details.
- The applicant should provide a personal essay of no more than 200 words.
- Official proof of transcripts is needed.
- A current, complete transcript of grades showing the last two academic school grades including student name, school name, grades, credit courses taken, and major
Five students will be selected and awarded with $5000 scholarships each to fulfill their educational and academic requirements like tuition, fees, books, or other debts. It motivates the students to do better in their respective fields.
The last date to apply for the grant is 16 November 2020.