VOLT Lighting Factory Direct Store is happy to announce the VOLT Lighting STEM Scholarship Competition. The competition is open to the applicants who are currently applying to or enrolled in a STEM program or be the child of a parent who currently works in a STEM industry.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
applicants include students pursuing an education in a STEM program or the
child of a parent currently working in the following industries:
- Applicants must currently be applying to or enrolled in a STEM program, or be the child of a parent who currently works in a STEM industry.
- Applicants must have earned less than $35,000 in the previous calendar year.
- Applicants must have an active email address i.e. Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.
- Applicants must either be a part-time or full-time student in high school or college.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 – 25.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://woobox.com/fjakiy
- Essay Topics to
- Applicants will submit an original, high-quality essay pertaining to our landscape lighting products.
- How will your study in a STEM program contribute to your immediate or long-range career plans?
- Explain the importance of your STEM program in today’s society.
- What industry do you intend on working with your STEM program learning? What do you think that industry will be like in the next 10 years?
- What are the most important issues your field (or your parents’ STEM career field) is facing today?
- Describe a role model who inspired your interest in a STEM program.
- Each submission must be unique and written by you in your own words.
- It should be submitted in the form of a PDF or Microsoft Word document (i.e. PDF, .DOC, or .DOCX) and typewritten.
- The essay must be at least 800 words in length.
- Your submission must include your full name, current GPA, your essay, your age, email address, and the name of your current high school, college or university.
- During the week following each deadline, monitor your email address.
The applicants have an opportunity to win $500.
There are two opportunities to apply per year with deadlines as follows:
- June 30th.
- December 31st.