Villanova University is a closely connected academic community with renowned faculty, rich resources, and a personalized, supportive learning environment. It is a closely connected academic community, grounded in the Augustinian Catholic intellectual tradition.
Villanova provides exceptional opportunities for students seeking a wide range of academic programs—bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, law and certificate. A wide variety of undergraduate, post-graduate and post-master’s certificates, as well as non-credit professional programs. There are more than 10,000 undergraduate, graduate and law students in the University’s six colleges.
With 47.9% Villanova University acceptance rate, admission to Villanova is moderately competitive. At Villanova, students are challenged by a rigorous academic experience rooted in the liberal arts and shaped by a community where students and professors are partners in learning.
What GPA do you need to get into Villanova University?
- The average GPA at Villanova is 3.99.
- With a GPA of 3.99, Villanova requires you to be at the top of your class.
- If you’re currently a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change in time for college applications.
Is Villanova University an Ivy League school?
- Founded in 1842, Villanova is the oldest and largest Catholic university in Pennsylvania.
- At Villanova, they approach the pursuit of knowledge as a way to serve their global society—to deepen interactions, improve lives and ignite change.
- Students receive instruction from faculty experts in nationally-ranked programs, facilities, and
- Villanova students also host the Pennsylvania Special Olympics on their campus.
Villanova University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for Villanova University?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Villanova University?
- The average ACT score at Villanova is 31.
- This score makes Villanova Strongly Competitive for ACT scores.
Is Villanova University a prestigious school?
- At Villanova, the collaborative pursuit of new knowledge drives partnerships between their academic departments and colleges, and with global organizations.
- Their acclaimed faculty is at the core of Villanova’s vibrant academic community.
- Students work directly with professors—building strong relationships, engaging in collaborative research, and pursuing both independent and team projects.
What is Villanova University best known for?
- Located just outside of Philadelphia, Villanova is well known for both its strong academic and athletic programs.
- They are innovative and engaged classroom teachers, and among the most respected academic leaders in their fields.
- Villanova will challenge you to use your knowledge, skills, and compassion to better the world around you.
- Villanova Athletics is a special way to experience the bond of the Nova Nation.
How much does it cost to go to Villanova University?
Estimated Annual Freshman Cost 2018 – 2019
|Room – Average of Types 3, 4, and 5||$7,470|
|Board – “The Alternative” meal plan||$6,550|
|Freshmen – All Colleges||$67,328|
What majors are Villanova University known for?
- The most popular majors at Villanova University include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Social Sciences, Engineering, Health Professions, and Related Programs; and Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs.
- It offers 50 bachelor’s programs in the liberal arts, business, engineering, nursing, and the sciences.
- The university offers 40+ master’s programs across disciplines, including 5-year bachelor’s/master’s programs.
- Villanova provides exceptional opportunities for a wide range of academic experiences, including hands-on research, interdisciplinary collaboration, and experiential learning.
How much is tuition at Villanova University?
- The 2018 undergraduate tuition & fees of Villanova University are $51,284 for their students and the 2018 graduate school tuition & fees are $18,473.
- For the academic year 2017-2018, undergraduate tuition & fees at Villanova University is $51,284.
- The undergraduate 2018-2019 estimated tuition & fees at Villanova University is $53,369.
Is Villanova University a public or private school?
- Villanova University is a private research university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the United States.
- The university uses the Common Application, and non-numerical measures such as extracurricular activities, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement are all part of the admissions equation.
- Applicants to Villanova University often apply to other strong Catholic Universities with Division I athletic programs.
What is the SAT score required for Villanova University?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Villanova University?
- Villanova University typically requires applicants to be in the top 13 percent of SAT test takers.