Viking Cruises is giving away you an opportunity to explore the great lakes by entering its Q3 2020 Great Lakes Sweepstakes. The contest is applicable for the legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States, Washington DC, Canada who are the age of 21 years and above.
Viking Cruises is known as a cruise line providing river, ocean, and expedition cruises. Its operating headquarters are in Basel, Switzerland, and its marketing headquarters are in Los Angeles, California. It serves a fleet of 76 river vessels and six ocean ships, offering cruises along the rivers and oceans of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Russia, Egypt, China, and Southeast Asia.
Who May Be Eligible?
To participate, the entrants must be following all the eligibility rules:
- Applicants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older
- Must be permanent legal residents of the fifty states of the United States, Washington DC, Canada (excluding Quebec, Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions).
- Sweepstakes void outside the U.S.
- Employees and directors of Viking Cruises, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family or members of the households of such employees and directors are not eligible to enter.
How to Apply
Eligible entrants must complete their entry by visiting the Viking Cruises Sweepstakes website at vikingcruises.com/sweepstakes and following all the on-screen instructions to complete the submission form and considered for the award.
- Recipients of Viking Mail with a Sweepstakes Business Reply Card, including the reference to the Paris River Cruise & Highclere Castle Sweepstakes must write-in an email address in the space provided and return the card to the address provided.
- Recipients of Viking Business Reply Envelope must complete the aksed information, including writing in an email address in the space provided and return the envelope to the address provided.
- Only one entry, no matter the means of entry, will be accepted per person, all other entries from the same person will be disqualified.
The lucky Grand Prize winner with one Companion will win the following:
- A choice of one of the following eight (8) day Expedition Cruise itineraries:
- Niagara and the Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Explorer
- Undiscovered Great Lakes
- Inclusive of roundtrip air from a published gateway, deluxe Nordic Balcony Cabin (DN Class), Pre/Post Cruise Extension in Chicago, IL, and $250 shipboard credit per person (total of $500). Cruise available on a space-available basis only (approximate retail value from $15,488usd ($20,932) per couple)
The contest begins on July 1, 2020, at 12:01 A.M. PT and ends on September 30, 2020, at 11:59 P.M. PT.