The Victoria University of Wellington is delighted to announce the Victoria Graduate Award to encourages undergraduate students to proceed to graduate study and to research degrees. The university is giving a number of partial scholarships to international students who wish to study their Master Degree in New Zealand.
The University offers Victoria Graduate Awards to domestic and international students intending to embark upon an honors degree, or a master’s degree. These awards consist of domestic tuition fees payable for the nominated degree program up to the value of $5,000.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants are expected to have achieved a minimum a grade average (GPA 8.0) at 300-level or above.
- These scholarships are awarded based on the funds available determining the final minimum GPA requirement in any one year.
- Holding a Victoria Graduate Award is conditional upon the scholarship recipient gaining enrolment in their intended honors or Masters Program.
- The Awards are a contribution to domestic tuition fees only whilst studying at Victoria University of Wellington and are not available for field trips or exchanges.
- Victoria Graduate Awards shall be awarded solely on the basis of academic merit by the University Research Scholarships Committee.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To win the competition you need to do register through the given link:
- Applicants will have completed all pre-requisite course requirements and will enroll full-time at Victoria University in the year following application for at least 90 points of coursework for either:
- an Honors degree; or
- a Master’s degree taken via coursework with at least 90 points at 500 level and a thesis/research component of fewer than 90 points.
- These scholarships are not available for post-experience or vocational Master’s degrees, such as the MBA, MIM, or MIS, nor to Honours students undertaking or intending to undertake an undergraduate program such as LLB (Hons) or BE (Hons).
- Postgraduate Diploma study will only be considered if it is recognized as Part 1 of a two year Masters course.
These scholarships comprise a fees contribution of up to $5,000 to be paid directly against fees.
A completed online application for the Victoria Graduate Award must be submitted by 4:30 pm on November 1, 2018.
If you have questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org